Bob Higgins was DG for Rotary in South, East & West Wales in 2009/10 and this blog records the important events that took place in the run up to and during 2009/10.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 April 2010

28th April - Last District Exec of the Year

Tonight I was at the District Executive meeting at the Community Centre in Briton Ferry, the last one of this year. There was a lot to get through and we did overrun a little. But it was good to be with all the team again and to recognise the contribution each and everyone of them has made to the running of the District this year. Two months to go and then I fall off my perch. In the meantime I will be spending some time overseas and tidying up some loose ends. Congratulations to everyone on a pretty good year - well I think it was. I will miss the people and the involvement but life moves on and I will be given a list by Edwina at the start of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment