Bob Higgins was DG for Rotary in South, East & West Wales in 2009/10 and this blog records the important events that took place in the run up to and during 2009/10.

Search This Blog

Monday 21 September 2009

51 - Official Visit Abergavenny 21/9/09



















The Abergavenny Club have a new venue to meet at, Monmouthshire Golf Club, and we joined them on 21st September for my Official Visit. Each year the club runs the Abergavenny Steam Rally which takes a great deal of work and effort but in turn produces some funds for charitable use. The staff looked after us very well at what was their third meeting there. Here you see me with President Derek, Secretary Brian plus President Elect Gareth and other members of the club. Bad day for me because I left my gong at home and fell victim to the vicious Sergeant at Arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment