Bob Higgins was DG for Rotary in South, East & West Wales in 2009/10 and this blog records the important events that took place in the run up to and during 2009/10.

Search This Blog

Friday 31 July 2009

23 - Official Visit Llandovery 28/7/09


During the evening of 28th July we took the beautiful drive through the Brecon Beacons to Llandovery, a small market town, for the Official Visit to the Llandovery club. Here you see me with President Doug and also with his wife, Annette. They really took my crazy dietary needs to heart and I was asked to specify what I would have in advance, so I deliberately chose something very ordinary, a mushroom omelette, which I do enjoy. We had some interesting discussions on Thanks for Life after my address in a very convivial atmosphere. This was a partners event and interestingly the ladies all sat together separately from the male Rotarians.

No comments:

Post a Comment