Bob Higgins was DG for Rotary in South, East & West Wales in 2009/10 and this blog records the important events that took place in the run up to and during 2009/10.

Search This Blog

Friday 31 July 2009

24 - Official Visit Cardiff Breakfast 29/7/09




Lots of pictures here because this was a wonderful effort by the Cardiff Breakfast Club, who had lost their usual venue for the night and decided to hire the church hall in Tongwynlais and cater for themselves. My dietary needs did not help but we got through it without too many hitches, except that the very nice District Treasurer Philip kept sneakily refilling my wine glass. At one stage I thought I would have to give the inebriated version of the address, but thankfully Edwina spotted what Philip was up to and snatched my glass away; all protests were rejected. A very nice evening with some really good fellowship. The pictures show me with President Edwin and Secretary David plus those key players who provided the victuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment