Bob Higgins was DG for Rotary in South, East & West Wales in 2009/10 and this blog records the important events that took place in the run up to and during 2009/10.

Search This Blog

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year - Blwyddyn Newydd Da

The New Year was heralded by our first dusting of snow. I had to remember where I had put that broom with the rubber head that is excellent for getting the snow off cars. Strangely I found two, so I must have brought a second one when I failed to find the original when it last snowed. A short drive to lower altitudes (we are only 95m up from the sea) and there was no snow - isn't meteorology fascinating. I didn't have the presence of mind to go out and take some pictures so you just have to believe me.

Only six months to go now before Clayton hands over the chain and then we are off. I have started to sort out dates for my official club visits and it feels like I am writing a train timetable! Soon I will have to face the prospect of buying some dollars for our trip to San Diego but I know it will be painful.

Have a wonderful 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment