Bob Higgins was DG for Rotary in South, East & West Wales in 2009/10 and this blog records the important events that took place in the run up to and during 2009/10.

Search This Blog

Friday 31 July 2009

19 - Official Visit Llandeilo 24/7/09

The White Hart Inn in Llandeilo was the venue for the Official Visit to the Llandeilo club. Here you see us with President Ken and Marjut after a very pleasant evening with the club members and partners. Members had some very interesting points which we were able to discuss after my address to round off a lovely evening.

1 comment:

  1. I learned a dress sense lesson that night. When I decide what to wear I must always remember to co-ordinate my colours with the compulsory yellow scarf and blue gong ribbon!! It may narrow the options, but it's worth it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete