Bob Higgins was DG for Rotary in South, East & West Wales in 2009/10 and this blog records the important events that took place in the run up to and during 2009/10.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Wedding Footnote

I have been laid low by gastroenteritis following the wedding. My grandson had rotavirus very badly in the week running up to the wedding and I had to take his sample to the doctor for analysis. despite all the normal precautions his parents as well as me caught it. I can tell you that t is very unpleasant. I cannot recall the last time I volunteered to go to bed with illness but I did with this one. Four days on and I am slowly getting over it but the advice is to stay away from people for a week to avoid infection, so I am grounded, well almost. No pictures of this.

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon. Love from Ed xxx.

    We had such a fantastic time at the wedding and it was such a pity that you were ill afterwards.

    ReplyDelete